Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hello Everyone!

I hope everyone is doing well.  We are all doing great.  I have really been enjoying this beautiful Fall.  The leaves were so pretty here in Middle TN.  We had a great turnout at the Fall Block Party that our church held on Oct. 31st.  We had over 300 people come through.  We are coming into a very busy part of the year.  I look forward to all of the festivities. This is one of my favorite times of the year.  A time set aside to remember the greatest gift ever given, Jesus.

Soon Jonathan and I will be celebrating our 16th wedding anniversary!!!  We are going to Gatlinburg to celebrate.  We are taking the girls with us this year.  They are so excited.  Caitlin is the only one that has ever been to Gatlinburg and she barely remembers it. It is beautiful this time of year.

Things are going well at the church.  Jonathan is currently preaching through the book of Revelation on Sunday mornings.  I am teaching a Woman's Discipleship Training class on Sunday nights. I am really enjoying it.  Right now we are going through the Fruit of the Spirit. Last week we learned about Patience.  I think we all need to learn more about that subject.  I'm also working with the children on this year's Christmas Play and participating in this year's Cantata.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I am thankful for each and everyone of you and all of the support you have given us over the years!

No comments: